Ganymede are currently recruiting for Gas Engineers to work on a Gas Service and Repair Contract.
Working for an award-winning Contractor. The Companies three divisions undertake Electrical, Mechanical and Property Services work for both the domestic and commercial sectors.
Services include internal and external refurbishment and repairs for both planned and reactive works programmes.
- You will be carrying out planned services, landlord gas safety checks and repair work
- All work will be in domestic properties
- All work is pre-planned and you will be allocated between 8-10 jobs daily
- All part and consumables are provided
- £50 per completed breakdown
- £27 per boiler serviced
- £15 per fire serviced
- £10 per cooker serviced
- Weekend work is also available with additional rates
This is an ongoing contract, with no end date.
Engineers currently working on this contract are earning between £1250 - £2000 a week.
- ACS Qualifications to include – CCN1 – CEN1 or CENWAT, CPA1, CKR1 and HTR1
- Own van (can be signed but must be tidy), tools including a calibrated flue gas analyser, Gas Safe registration, Public Liability insurance
- Willing to have a DBS (Criminal record check) completed
- Experience in service and repair domestic gas central heating systems
If you would like to apply or you would like further information, please apply direct below with a copy of your CV or call Sophie at Ganymede Solutions on 07892789341.