Gas Trainer & Assessor
Ganymede Energy are currently recruiting for a highly motivated industry expert in Domestic Gas who possess extensive knowledge of the gas industry to join one of the UK's leading training providers at their training centre in Northolt. This varied role will suit a highly driven, organised individual who wants to work as part of a great team and provide an opportunity to teach and assess candidates looking to gain their first steps into the gas industry.
With Centres Located in Northolt, Basildon, Luton and Sittingbourne, we are now looking for a new Gas Trainer & Assessor to join the Logic4training team at Basildon. We will support and upskill the right candidate if required.
The role will include:
- Delivery of classroom based and practical training courses to learners
- Identifying training needs analysis of individuals and organisations
- Mentoring and management of leaners
- Developing training programmes and learning resources in a variety of formats
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programmes and learning outcomes
- Maintaining records and ensuring compliance with Quality Management Systems
- A strong gas background
- Clear and confident communication skills, with the ability to tailor delivery to different audiences
- Candidates must have very strong technical understanding and compliance knowledge and a good attitude to training and mentoring new engineers
Desirable but not essential:
- A1 Assessor award, V1 is desirable.
- Experienced in delivery of ACS training programs.
- Experience in other scopes of gas i.e. Commercial/LPG etc
- 24 days’ holiday plus your birthday off and the standard 8 bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension with The People Pension
- Hours 8am – 4:30pm/5:00pm (Monday – Friday)
- Salary - IRO £37,000-£38,000 per annum, dependant on qualifications and experience
- Travel expenses paid
If you are interested please apply below, send your CV email@example.com or call 07894 235 608
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.