Domestic Gas Service Only Engineer – Permanent
Ganymede Energy are currently recruiting for Domestic Gas Service Engineers
Birmingham B codes
Nationwide private housing heating and maintenance company looking for Domestic Gas Service Engineers.
One of the largest home care maintenance providers in the UK.
Well established and expanding company with over 350 engineers currently working via them.
They have excellent nationwide training facilities, safety, and individually tailored training to their employees’ needs, when progressing their internal staff.
You will work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to their goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. As a Domestic Gas Service Engineer you will be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference to their Customers’ lives.
Working in private residential properties carrying out annual boiler servicing work.
You will be carrying out a full strip down service on private customer’s boilers.
The ideal engineer will have previous experience and a checkable work history demonstrating their service skills within the industry.
Ideally the candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experienced working on boiler servicing contracts within domestic properties.
All the work is pre-planned and electronically scheduled for them using a tablet and PDA system
They are provided a fully stocked van with additional parts sent to drop box (within 3 miles of engineer’s home)
- Basic Salary - £26,520
- Plus a £3000 Starter Bonus
- Monday – Friday.
- Overtime rates
- All work within a short radius of your home address.
- Online benefits portal – online shopping, restaurants, cinema discounts etc.
- Fully equipped & stocked, fit for purpose vehicle.
- 30 day’s holiday (Increases by 1 day per year, up to 33 days).
- Pension Scheme.
- Work within a fun & friendly environment, where your hard work is recognised.
- Progression opportunities.
You will need to have the following qualifications:
- Full UK Driving Licence with less than 6 penalty points
- Experience of working on a variety of different manufacturer’s appliances
- Excellent communication
- Strong customer focus with the ability to deal with complaints
If you are interested in finding out further details & for a full job description, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, call me 07894235608 or apply directly below.