Domestic Gas Service & Repair Engineer
Ganymede Energy are currently recruiting for Domestic Gas Service & Repair Engineers for a client that has been established since 1992 working within private housing heating and maintenance sector.
They are a well-established & expanding company with over 350 engineers currently working via them.
Key Points –
- Basic Salary - £35,700
- Plus a £3000 Starter Bonus
- OTE - £40,000
- Monday – Friday.
- Overtime rate.
- All work within a short radius of your home address.
- Online benefits portal – online shopping, restaurants, cinema discounts etc.
- Fully equipped & stocked, fit for purpose vehicle.
- 30 day’s holiday (Increases by 1 day per year, up to 33 days).
- Pension Scheme.
- Work within a fun & friendly environment, where your hard work is recognised.
- Progression opportunities.
You will need to have the following qualifications:
- Full UK Driving Licence with less than 6 penalty points
- Experience of working on a variety of different manufacturer’s appliances
- Excellent communication
- Strong customer focus with the ability to deal with complaints
If you are interested in finding out further details & for a full job description, please send your CV to email@example.com, call me on 07892789341 or apply directly below.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.