Ganymede are currently recruiting for Gas Engineers to work on a Gas Service & Repair contract.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join our team of gas engineers working with one of the market leaders in this contract role.
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent levels of service to our customers and are looking for qualified gas engineers to take a proactive approach to health and safety in order to create a safe environment for all.
- You will be providing gas central heating service, landlord certificates and repair work.
- The work will be on domestic properties
- Allocated 8-10 pre booked appointments per day.
- All parts and consumables are provided for you.
- Ongoing contract position in your local area.
- £50 per completed breakdown
- £27 per boiler serviced
- £15 per fire serviced
- £10 per cooker serviced
- Additional rates for weekend work.
- Engineers are currently earning £1200 to £1600 per week
- Experience in service and repair of domestic gas central heating systems
- ACS qualifications to include - CCN1, CEN1 or CENWAT, CPA1, CKR1 and HTR1
- Own van, Can be signed but must be tidy, tools including a calibrated flue gas analyser, Gas Safe registration, Public Liability insurance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willing to have a DBS (criminal record check) completed
If this is of interest to you and you would like some further information, please apply direct below with a copy of your CV.