Ganymede are currently seeking experienced Gas Engineers to take on a gas boiler installations contract.
The contract is with a market leading Gas company. It is a sub-contracting role with the longevity benefits of a perm position.
All jobs are pre booked with the private clients at least a week in advance. All jobs will be sent to you PDA. The successful engineer will be booked for 3-5 jobs a week depending on the number of days you are committing too.
Average Installations – Combi to Combi £506 and Conv to Combi £790.
Based on 5 days a week is £2500.
What’s in it for the engineer ?
- Local work
- Pre-booked work
- Flexibility of work 4 or 5 days a week
- Constant and long term work
- Boiler Packs delivered to site
- Excellent earning potential
What must you have ?
- Essential qualifications needed are CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1
- Previous experience of installation Central heating system
- DBS Check (Criminal record check).
- Public Liability Insurance
- Own Van and tools
Please contact Sophie in the Energy Team for further information or apply direct below with a copy of you CV.