Ganymede are currently looking for experienced Gas Engineers to work on a Gas Installation contract in the CH postcode and surrounding area.
We are offering you an exciting opportunity to join our team of Gas Engineers in this contract role.
- Long term work
- The opportunity to work for a market leading company
- Local and regular work through the summer as well as winter
- All parts and consumables are provided for the successful gas engineer
- Pre booked works – Excellent access rates
- The installation pack, so boiler, radiators, will be provided.
- You can be provided with work 5 days a week, Monday to Friday
- Weekend work is available
- You will be working in domestic properties
- The work will be carrying out a mixture of boiler swaps, conversions and some full systems.
- This is an on-going contract with no end date
- Must have own Van & Tools, Public Liability, Gas Safe & ACS qualifications
- Winter Incentives - £100 per completed job.
Average job – Combi to Combi - £367 or Conv to Combi - £572
Engineers are earning £1500 +, depending on the workload you can commit to. Price work.
Essential qualifications needed are CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, along with previous experience in installation of central heating systems.
If this is of interest to you and you would like some further information, please apply direct below with a copy of your CV