Domestic Boiler Installations Engineer – Permanent Coventry
Ganymede Energy are currently recruiting for Domestic Installation Engineers for a client that has been established since 1992 working within private housing heating and maintenance sector.
They are a well-established & expanding company with over 350 engineers currently working via them.
Working in private residential properties carrying out domestic gas installations of new central heating systems.
As a domestic boiler installation engineer you will be carrying out a mixture of boiler swaps, conversions and full heating installs
The ideal engineer will have previous experience and a checkable work history demonstrating their installation skills within the industry.
Ideally the candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experienced working on installation contracts within domestic properties.
Key Points –
- Domestic boiler installation engineer Basic Salary - £34,476
- OTE £38,000 to £40,000 with overtime available.
- Plus a £3000 Starter Bonus
- Monday – Friday.
- 35 Hours a week during the summer months
- 45 Hours a week during the winter months
- Overtime rate.
- All work within a short radius of your home address.
- Online benefits portal – online shopping, restaurants, cinema discounts etc.
- Fully equipped & stocked, fit for purpose vehicle.
- 30 day’s holiday (Increases by 1 day per year, up to 33 days).
- Pension Scheme.
- Work within a fun & friendly environment, where your hard work is recognised.
- Progression opportunities.
For domestic boiler installation engineer
You will need to have the following qualifications:
- Full UK Driving Licence with less than 6 penalty points
- Must have experience installing central heating systems.
- Excellent communication
- Strong customer focus with the ability to deal with complaints
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.