Design Manager – Highways
Permanent/ freelance opportunities
Long term contract
Rate is Negotiable
Do you have previous experience as a Design Manager in the Highways sector or even in rail, water, or aviation, are you looking for a new role?
As Design Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management and control of consultants to ensure the design solutions meet project specification and budget. You will be responsible for leading design meetings and monitor design process and provide updates to the project manager.
As one of the UK’s top principal contractors you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the UK’s most exciting projects offering you stability as well as the chance to stretch your capabilities and realise long held career goals. You will be joining diverse teams working at a high professional level with exceptional levels of commitment.
Basic salary/ day rate is subject to experience. Ganymede encourages applications at all levels owing to the number of opportunities available
It is essential that you’re an established Design Manager who has a significant portfolio of multi-disciplined projects.
- Previous experience in a design management role within highways, water, rail, aviation would be considered.
- Successful applicant will have experience of leading teams.
- Degree / HNC or HND in civil engineering (or equivalent compensating experience in a technical engineering role
- Membership of ICE (desirable)
- Client is wanting someone who can start at the start ASAP so if this sounds like the right job role for you please do not hesitate to call me on 07818411165 or email me on email@example.com
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation