Ganymede is a supplier of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the Construction and Rail Industry. We are currently recruiting for CSCS Cleaners / Welfare Labourers who share our values to work on a prestigious civils project for a respectable contractor in Lichfield area. The is long term position with future opportunities for the right candidates and has competitive market rates.
- Frequent cleaning disinfecting of site facilities, toliets, canteens and offices
- Site housekeeping
- Cleaning and sanitising frequently touched surfaces (handrails, door handles, etc.)
- General labouring tasks as required
- Previous construction cleaning experience
- Valid CSCS card
- Own transport due to site location
- Orange PPE would be an advantage
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply online