Derby (offices at The Derby Conference Centre)
Up to £24,000, 25 days holiday + option to buy 5 additional days, laptop, mobile phone, cycle to work scheme, life assurance policy, pension contribution + other company perks & benefits.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients. As part of the RTC Group, an AIM-listed recruitment group, Ganymede is a market leader in providing a diverse range of people solutions to the rail, energy, construction, highways, and transportation sectors.
We are looking for a Compliance Administrator to join us at our head office in Derby. Our Compliance team sit at the heart of everything we do as a business and enable us to provide robust and effective services to our clients and candidates. You would be joining an established team, who are welcoming and will support your development through dedicated training.
• Answer high-volume phone calls, ensuring that incoming telephone calls are transferred to the appropriate person or department or that detailed messages are taken and distributed accordingly
• Acting as first point of contact for Ganymede providing candidates and client a quick, efficient, and professional service
• To support with entering data and information into the KPI dashboard, producing reports and distributing them across the business as required
• To support with the collation and coordination of client KPI and reporting requests and delivering within agreed timescales
• Request and populate KPI data from second tier suppliers, producing reports and distributing them across the business as required
• Issue and review candidate/client satisfaction feedback / questionnaires and escalating any issues to the Head of Compliance and Assurance / Operations teams as necessary
• Flag any issues to the wider team and Head of Compliance and Assurance which are affecting the day-to-day operation of the business
• Provide support and/or cover for team members during busy periods and annual leave
• Carrying out other compliance responsibilities as required dependant on team size and resources
• Assist with other administrative tasks in line with the requirements of other areas of the wider business
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual, with the ability to work precisely under pressure and handle high volume of telephone calls while maintaining a calm, polite and professional manner. The successful candidate will also support and offer administrative assistance ensuring all activities comply with the company’s management systems and policies.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, contact our Talent Manager Rachael Bailey-Frost today.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation