COMMUNITY PLANNER SUPPORT
- Collect data from multiple sources including CADD, GIS, project tracking, software and from multiple individuals and agencies to evaluate factors for compliance with community planning concepts, principles, theories, regulations, and methods to identify community needs and develop and maintain an installation master development plan and supporting programs.
- Research and evaluate multiple planning criteria to evaluate optimal facility and infrastructure layouts.
- Prepare briefings, reporting, and presentation materials on the objectives, methods, status, and findings of the community plan.
- Organize and host meetings at various levels to present modifications to the installation plans.
- Organize and host meetings with local councils and communities and coordinate community plans with on and off installation organizations.
- Prepares, submits and tracks airfield deviations waivers against airfield requirements.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience: minimum 2-3 year of experience in planning of military installations or other large campuses.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.