Ganymede is a supplier of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the Construction and Rail Industry. We are currently recruiting for Bricklayer who share our values to work in Birmingham on a contract basis.
The shifts will predominantly be day time however, you must be flexible to work nights and weekends where required.
- Working on infrastructure
- Bricklaying as part of a team
- Working in a Rail environment (no PTS required)
- Re-pointing work
- Checking the quality of work undertaken and confirm assets are compliant to standards
- Adhering to all aspects of health and safety guidelines
- Previous labouring experience
- CSCS card
- Bricklayer qualification
- PTS Card (desirable)
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply online or call Jack on 01332 861834