Contract Length: - 3 months rolling contract
Location: - Peterborough
Rate: - £14 per hour PAYE
A vacancy has arisen for an Administrative Assistant to join a main contractor that specialises in Rail, Construction and Civil Engineering. You will be expected to work Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 15:00, 35 hours per week.
Duties and responsibilities may include:-
- Making and recording orders
- Calculating project costs using Excel
- Inputting weekly timesheets
- Sending out weekly and monthly reports
- Carrying out checks on fire and safety equipment
- Scanning and filing site delivery and collection documents
- Emailing briefing documents to relevant parties
- General filing, scanning and other administration duties
- Microsoft Office / Emails
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Excellent time management
- Available to start immediately
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07787 289 264 for more information.
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation