We are currently recruiting for Water Supply Pipe Engineers!
- Location – Croydon postcode or within 20 minutes from a CR postcode
- Full Time - 40 hours a week
- Salary - Between £28,711 - £35,072 depending upon experience and a £3,000 signing on bonus!
Due to the role, you must be comfortable working outdoor in all-weather types.
As part of your role, you will be attending customer’s properties, identifying leaks on the water supply pipes, excavating ground to fix pipes and making the ground good once complete.
As a Water Supply Pipe Engineer, you will represent the company brand and undertake the maintenance and repair work of mains water pipes in private domestic properties. You will provide industry leading service aligned with our customer and people promises, to help us enhance our reputation and drive customer growth.
We offer an industry leading reward package to attract the best in our field.
- £3,000 signing on bonus (This is split into two payments, £1,500 in your first payroll and £1,500 upon 12 months service)
- We operate a Company Share Scheme, for every share you buy the company will match this, doubling your investment!
- Additional voluntary paid overtime is regularly available for those in our teams with a desire to do and earn more
- Annual leave that increases each year to a maximum of 33 days which includes bank holidays
- Our online benefits portal provides great discounts across a range of retailers
- You will have your own company vehicle, fuel card and access to all the necessary parts and tools to do the job
Essential - As a Water Supply Pipe Engineer, we need you to have the following:
- Experience of working as a labourer in all-weather types
- Must hold a full UK driving license, with 6 or less penalty points.
- Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested in finding out further details & for a full job description, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07801 662380.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation