We are currently recruiting for a TQS who shares our values to work in London. This is a hands-on, safety-critical role where you will be part of a team that is helping to keep Britain moving safely.
- TQS (Ticket)
- Valid and in-date Sentinel card
- In-date medical and valid D&A completed in the last three months
- Willing to work shifts, including days, nights and weekends
- Have access to your own vehicle to & from travel to site, fuel expenses will be subsidised by client.
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply online or call Joseph.firstname.lastname@example.org