If you are a Sub Agent with a solid background within infrastructure, then this could be an option for you! So, keep on reading…
What’s great about this opportunity?
This tier one contractor is well known in the construction industry. They work across multiple different industries, with this role sitting in the Rail sector. Progression is key to this company, but they know that it looks different to everyone. So, if you are looking to progress in the future or you’re happy in a similar role for a longer period, they will support you either way.
What can you bring to this role?
• HNC, HND or Degree in Civil Engineering
• Experience in piling, RC works, drainage, earthworks etc.
• Able to understand and can demonstrate experience in developing and utilising standard Tier 1 contractor paperwork to cover all areas of site work; Health and safety, quality and commercial.
What will you be doing as a Sub Agent?
• Undertake project planning and management to ensure successful project delivery.
• Represent the company and attend meetings with client or the supply chain, etc
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships between stakeholders.
• Deputise for the Construction\Contracts Director where required.
• Ensure and confirm with the Construction\Contracts Director that all the project’s goals have
been achieved to the agreed schedule, costs and quality criteria.
• Health and Safety Management of Projects.
• Produces Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
• Commercial awareness and monitoring of projects under their control.
• Co-ordinate site preparation, work controls and project management systems.
• Respond to breaches in Health and safety requirements promptly liaising where appropriate
with the Construction\Contracts Director and in line with organisational and legal
• Prepares presentations, assists with Pre-Qualification documents ( PQQ`s) and tendering.
• Undertake ( HSEQ ) auditing as required.
• Provide working drawings, operations instructions as required.
£400 - £450 per day – Inside IR35
For more information call me today on 07787 289 264 or send your updated CV to email@example.com
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website:
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.