Core Responsibilities and Duties:
The principal duties of the Site Lead will be the supervision of all works services for his designated site. They will be expected to provide assistance and advice within their Total FM sphere. This will include but not be limited to the following:
- Act as the Client representative in the respective theatre for the delivery of Total FM activities.
- Provide day to day support to the O&M Manager in respect of all Works.
- Provide support and technical advice to the on-site tradesmen in relation to the investigation of faults and problems and advise on all engineering and related matters
- Responsible for the data control of the Information Management System (Maximo)
- To prepare Schedule of Rates estimates for Response Maintenance tasks in accordance with the contract.
- Supervise and ensure all engineering works are managed to VFM.
- Ensure all new Asset information is passed back to Asset Management
- Ensure the planned maintenance programme for the site is adequately manned and properly planned to ensure the tasks are completed to the KPI.
- Ensure all Statutory and Mandatory Maintenance tasks are 100% completed
- Ensure that all sub contracted hard FM tasks are completed satisfactorily and to time.
- Attend any client meetings when requested to do so and take notes
- Ensure all reports are accurate, timely and completed in an agreed timescale
- Ensure the document control of all client forms used in relation to the tasks undertaken on the site
- Ensure compliance with any appropriate standards which apply to the delivery of Total FM services, applicable to FMSO project.
- Participate in the Management of Health and Safety; in particular undertake inspections of any sub-contractors working for Client.
- Assume responsibilities for all first line HR issues that arise on site.
- Assume responsibilities for all FMS(O) related issues that arise on the site, keeping management informed of any potential issues that might arise.
- Ensure the site meets the 75% manning requirements at all times.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the Site DFM (if located at site) the Building Custodians & subcontractors.
- Conduct Performance Reviews for all FMSO Operations.
- Accounting and securing all KBR assets
- Flexibility to move across all the Broader Middle East estate as workload dictates.
- Presents a positive image of the Client at all times.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
Technical: Site Leads must be of technical status and have 2 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Defined as holding HNC, ONC or equivalent or higher qualifications in an appropriate discipline together with relevant experience.
- Experience of Managing Sub-Contractors on UK MOD estates on deployed operations.
- HND in Built Environment related course / IWFM Level 3-4 Diploma, Qualified / accredited and with knowledge of delivering NEC3 contract suite.
Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience of project / site management in remote austere environments.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.