My client is an up and coming contractor which specialises within Design and build services for the Rail Industry. Established within the last 10 Years they have grown rapidly and now span UK wide working on multiple frameworks as a tier 2 choice with their clients.
Due to their succession of secured contracts they are now looking for a Site Engineer to join their ever-growing team in the Yorkshire area to work on several rail frameworks.
As Site Engineer you will be working with the construction manager you will be working out the scope of construction works and leading the programme. You will be the Nationwide representative for Site Tours and meeting with clients.
As Site Agent your duties will include:
- Work Package Plans
- Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Safety on site
- Taking inductions
- Quality Checks
- Ensuring timely completion of works and within budget
- Some Hands on Setting out
- Assist with technical submissions for tenders
- Working with the Design team to advise on buildability, challenges in construction and slippage
The Ideal Candidature
Will come from an Engineering background with the ambition and drive to become a leader to guide a workforce with progression and support towards Site Management.
- Must be qualified to degree level within Civil Engineering
- Must Have Civil Stie Experience within Rail
- Desired Experience within Drainage, Earthworks and Flood Defence
Salary of up to £45,000 dependant on experience
Company Car or Car Allowance
42 working hour week
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
If you are interested in the role and would like to find out more or apply please call Sasha on 01332 861344/07583008777 or email your CV to Sasha.email@example.com
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website:
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.