Site Agents (Rail)
Ganymede Solutions are proud to be working in partnership with a Principle Contractor, who specialise in Rail Civil Engineering Projects across the UK.
This role is to work on various rail projects that may include minor works and stations works.
Duties may include
- Producing all safety documents – Work Package Plans, Construction Phase Plans, Task Briefs
- Managing construction interfaces and holding regular review meetings with the contractors
- Reviewing and implementing an audit programme
- Managing design interfaces and holding regular review meetings with the design team
- Subcontract management
- Managing costs, targets and improvements
- Implementing change management that aligns with the contract and interfaces with risk management
- Managing risk and opportunity on each project
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of projects and programmes in line with the agreed budgets
- Monitoring and maintaining performance against KPI’s, developing improvement action plans and implementing changes
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and estimating target costs
- Engaging with the commercial team on the procurement strategy, supplier engagement and estimating
- Managing the preparation of procurement and contract documents with the commercial and procurement team
- Producing hand back files
Required Knowledge / Experience / Qualifications
- Civil Engineering or Construction HNC/HND/Degree (ideally)
- Experience of delivering rail civil engineering projects at Site Agent level
- Ability to write and produce WPP, CPP & Task Briefs
- SMSTS / PTS / CSCS / First Aid
If you are interested, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Rail team on 07818411165
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.