“Your chance to work with a well-established market leader in their field”
With almost 40yrs experience in their field, my client is one of the leading Powered Access and Plant Hire suppliers in the East Midlands
They are actively recruiting for a sale coordinator to join the well-established sales team to join them. Could this be you?
The main purpose of this role is to proactively support the existing customer accounts and the regional account managers: Liaising with the marketing department: keeping customers informed of products and services, taking every opportunity to increase customer spending. To include sourcing equipment from third party suppliers to supplement own fleet.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Making Sales calls
- Liaison with suppliers
- Preparation and processing of all documentation related to quotations and packs.
- Constantly working to achieve the monthly volume targets by all product categories and highlighting areas that need immediate attention in order to maximise the sales opportunities.
- Constantly review fleet availability and be aware of any supply issues.
- Maintain regular contact with the customers for which you have internal account responsibility and provide effective support for those customers.
- Liaise with credit control on risky/difficult customers.
Skills required to be successful...
- Proven work experience within a customer focused environment
- Attitude to deliver excellent customer Service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive attitude and good team player
- Problem solving and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in the Plant hire industry/ Powered access (Preferable not essential)
- Don’t waste time if you think this is the one for you. With interview slots secured for this week, you’ll need to be quick if you want one to have your name on it! Apply directly through the advert or send your CV straight to me on firstname.lastname@example.org