Recruitment Administrator (FTC Maternity Cover)
Based in Doncaster (S63 5DE), with Agile working policy and some travel required
Up to £21,000
Ganymede are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our rail recruitment team in Doncaster, on a fixed term maternity cover contract. Joining an established and successful rail recruitment team, you will be responsible for managing the team’s administration as they fulfil contract requirements for a variety of rail clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly operational team and gain exposure to a variety of different activities. The successful individual will be experienced in working in a similar role/environment, be detail-oriented and be a confident communicator.
The role of Administrator will include, but not be limited to:
- General telephone and e-mail queries
- Document generation
- Complex data entry
- Inputting of information to the companies CRM
- Contact with internal and external parties
- Chasing of key documentation
- Ordering of PPE and other equipment as required
- Arranging Alcohol and Drugs tests
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in administrative duties in a corporate environment (ideally recruitment)
- IT Literate – including MS Office – Outlook, Word Excel
- Enthusiastic about providing a first-class customer experience
- Inclined to take full ownership of our processes and ensure they are implemented correctly
- Highly literate and numerate
- Confident when liaising with both internal and external points of contact
Get in touch with our Talent Manager Rachael Bailey-Frost today to find out more about this opportunity.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation