Ganymede is an suppliers of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the Rail, Construction and Civils industries. We are currently recruiting for a number of PTS Labourers / Track Operatives who share our values to work in Nottingham area. This is a hands-on role to join a thriving team working for our first tier Client.
The position is initially for 3-4 weeks starting on June 20th, may lead to ongoing work for the right candidates and has competitive market rates. The working hours are rotating shifts 06:00-14:00 /14:00-22:00 / 22:00-06:00 Monday through to Sunday.
We are looking for for the candidates who:
- Hold current PTS Licence
- Have experience working on track / labouring on site
- Have own transport and are able to commute to Nottingham within 1 hour
- Have own basic orange PPE
- Are reliable and hardworking
- Will promote safety on site
- Are available to attend the Induction in Derby on Monday June 8th
Social distancing due to Coronavirus will be kept!
Please do not apply to this advert if you do not have a valid PTS Licence
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply on-line or send your CV or contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org