Project Manager - Vegetation Management
£300 - £350 per day (LTD)
3-6 months contract
The role includes:
- Producing all safety documents – Work Package Plans / Task Briefs
- Reviewing and implementing an audit programme
- Subcontract management
- Managing costs, targets, and improvements
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of projects and programmes in line with the agreed budgets
- Monitoring and maintaining performance against KPI’s, developing improvement action plans, and implementing changes
- Proven vegetation management experience
- Valid PTS
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- Computer literate
- Willing to travel and lodge away
The organisation operates across the UK specialising in Rail, Construction and Build projects. This company is constantly growing through major projects and frameworks.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the rail team on 07787 289 264 for more information.
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.