You will be joining a reputable and firmly established, national Rail and Civil Engineering tier 1 contractor. They specialise in civil, building, mechanical and electrical renewals and maintenance, on contracts and frameworks across the country. You will become part of a renowned brand name and team, giving you the opportunity to grow in conjunction with this ambitious and forward-thinking organisation.
The Project Manager will be working on projects which will range in value between £300k up to later grip stage projects valued up to £40 million with work on the CP6 framework. As Project Manager you will also see work include level crossing renewals which are very much multi-disciplinary projects. Predominately office based you will be required to conduct site tours to clients, staff development reviews and staff development exercises.
Day to day duties can see the Project Manager complete:
- Planning, Design, Estimating, tender planning and Work Winning
- Regional portfolio of projects and manage the CP6 contracts from a costing, budgetary and programming perspective
- You will be the company’s key representative at client meetings, stakeholder engagements, design reviews and monthly reviews and forecasting
- You will be at the forefront on the bidding process for framework projects looking technically at the buildability, ECI, Programming, efficiencies, HSQE and pricing perspectives
- Your team will include Construction Managers, Supervisors and Site Engineers
- Deal with inspection of all related site paperwork, risk assessments, ITP’s and Temporary works Developing Short terms programmes with the client
- Formal reporting on all aspects of the project, to include changes to project, delays, cost, contractual reporting and any relevant issues
- Identify business development opportunities and communication of these
- Must hold BEng in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- You will have a strong track-record of working collaboratively and building partnerships with clients
- You will have experience with Multi-design rail projects
- You must have experience within a tier 1 consultancy or contractor
- You will have exception people skills to ensure repeat business
- You must be able to assist and lead framework bids
Offering a salary of up to £65,000 which will be dependent on experience. The full package will include a car or car allowance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, health care and life insurance.
If you are interested in becoming part of a multi-disciplinary team and are always searching for the next challenge. Contact me today on 07583008777 or, email your CV to email@example.com
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.