There is an exceptional opportunity for a Project Manager to join a huge Tier 1 contractor and work on large framework for CP6. You will be part of an internationally recognised group who turned over £1 billion last year in the UK alone.
You will be working on projects that are a mix of Signalling and telecoms works ranging enormously in value between contracts upwards of 300k up to later grip stage projects valued up to £40 million. The projects will be full of multi-disciplinary work, so it is vital your background mirrors this. Day to day you will: -
- Mirror activities of the Senior Project Manager (supporting the team, taking responsibility over the regional portfolio of projects, managing the NR12 contracts from a costing, budgetary and programming perspective) however, as PM it would be based more around the leadership of site teams and building of the projects.
- You will be predominantly office based but you will be present for site tours for the client, design reviews and staff development exercises.
- Your team will include Construction Managers, Supervisors and Site Engineers.
- Deal with inspection of all related site paperwork, risk assessments, ITP’s and Temporary works
- Develop Short terms programmes with the client.
- You will have experience working on Signals and Telecoms projects
- You’ll have a strong track-record of working collaboratively and building ‘partnership’ relationships effectively with clients.
- You’ll have exceptional people skills ensuring you’ll have the ability to maintain repeat business
- Engineering Qualifications in Civil, or M&E engineering essential
- You will have a record of working within a Tier 1 contractor or consultancy
- Up to £55,000 per annum
- Company car or Car allowance
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays (33 days)
- Private healthcare
- Help with chartership
I am keen to talk to gifted Tier 1 Contractors who want to be a part of a multi-disciplinary team who are always searching for the next challenge. Contact me today on 07894 235 609 and grab this opportunity while you can. Alternatively, email your CV over to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org