Project Engineer CRE
An exceptional opportunity for a CRE accredited Project Engineer has come up working on Eastern rail frameworks.
This position is based within a company with an outstanding reputation. The company have grown rapidly and are now delivering major contract works as a Tier 1 with a Gold accreditation. As an innovative and fast-growing business, this means they can provide desirable succession plans meaning people who join this company can be confident in progressing their career at a swift pace.
As Project Engineer, you will form a critical part in managing engineering activities across the Eastern portfolio. Day to day you will:
- Take responsibility for the checking of Designs in accordance to Network Rail standards.
- Ensure the correct Work Package Plans and Construction phase plans are in place.
- Manage relationships with various well-known consultancies.
- You will assess buildability of the designs, manage change, and liaise with the client and Consultancy to ensure that designs allow the works to be carried out to scope on site.
- You will liaise closely with the site teams throughout the duration of projects to ensure that designs and site paperwork are fit for purpose, and report back to the CEM on any issues.
To qualify for this position, it is detrimental that you have a proven track record working within a Tier 1 contractor on multi-disciplinary Rail projects. You will also have been an accredited CRE working on projects involving bridges, platforms, stations, enhancements, renewals etc.
It is essential to have a Degree in Civil engineering.
You will ideally be York based, however there will be some flexibility on remote working.
£55,000 basic salary per annum
Company car or car allowance
42.5hrs (8am – 5pm)
26 days holiday plus bank holidays
Enhanced sick pay and family leave
Bupa health cover
Savings scheme / Cycle to work scheme
Apply or directly send your CV to Nicole.email@example.com and if you meet the above standards you will be called.