P Way Manager
As P Way Manager you will be joining a reputable and firmly established, national Rail and Civil Engineering tier 1 contractor. Specialise in civil, building, mechanical and electrical renewals, and maintenance, on contracts and frameworks across the country.
You will become part of a renowned brand name and team, giving you the opportunity to grow in conjunction with this ambitious and forward-thinking organisation. Due to recent successes of multiple contracts wins and organisational restructure my client is now building their own P-Way expertise division within their business, giving the opportunity for progression and personal career development support.
As P Way Manager you will be responsible for the daily management of slab track frameworks, overseeing all operational; track interface on the portfolio and supporting various other works on the tracks.
You can expect your day to day duties to involve:
- Fulfilling all P Way Management responsibilities including Health and Safety procedures
- Ensuring that the contract is executed in accordance with requirement
- BIM responsibilities
- Delivery of contract within programme and budget
- Liaison with all staff, stakeholders and third parties
- Supporting best practice
- Dealing with formal reports on contract progress
- Dealing with all relevant issues which cannot be solved at contract level
This is outstanding opportunity for an experienced P Way Manager and track specialist to take responsibility for technical elements and client and operational track interface on our slab track portfolio in Scotland.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience as a P Way Manager or equivalent experience within a role working on projects which involve track schemes
You MUST be qualified to degree level in Track/P Way Engineering
Hold a valid PTS, SMSTS, SWM certification
Knowledge of Track Compliance standards
- Salary of up to £55,000
- Car or Car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health care and Life insurance
If you are interested in becoming part of a multi-disciplinary team and are always searching for the next challenge. Contact me today on 07583008777 or, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org