Domestic Gas Service & Repair Engineer
Ganymede Energy are currently recruiting for Permanent Domestic Gas Service & Repair Engineers in Walsall WS postcodes.
This role is with a Nationwide private housing heating and maintenance company.
Well established and expanding company with over 350 engineers currently working for them.
They have excellent nationwide training facilities, safety, and individually tailored training to their employees’ needs, when progressing their internal staff.
You will work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to their goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done.
You will be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference to their customers’ lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an established service & repair engineer you will represent the company and undertake service and maintenance work of gas appliances and central heating systems in domestic properties.
We are looking for people with the following qualifications and offer an industry leading reward package to attract the best in our field:
- Basic Salary - £37,989
- Plus £3000 starter bonus
- £45,000 Realistic OTE minimum from overtime, and callout.
- Overtime rate.
- All work within a short radius of your home address.
- Fully equipped & stocked, fit for purpose vehicle.
- 22 day’s holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (Option to buy more Holiday)
- Pension Scheme.
- Work within a friendly environment, where your hard work is recognised.
- career progression to lead engineers, supervisors, and managerial positions
- Online benefits portal – online shopping, restaurants, cinema discounts etc.
- Free homecare cover and highly discounted Health Care.
You will need to have the following qualifications:
- Full UK Driving Licence with less than 6 penalty points
- Experience of working on a variety of different manufacturer’s appliances
- Excellent communication
- Strong customer focus
If you are interested in finding out further details & for a full job description, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris 07894235608
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation