- Manage / assist the AOS Manager department during the AOS Manager’s rotation.
- The DAOS maintenance manager, responsible for provision of safe AOS expeditious maintenance services to KAIA to ensure a safe operating surface to visiting Military and civilian aircraft operating in support of the NATO mission inAfghanistan.
- The DAOS must ensure that the KAIA airfield surface is operational to meet COMKAIA requirements. Responsible for effective supervision of up to 16 IRW’s providing 24 hour maintenance activities
- The DAOS Manager should be able to provide technical expertise where / when necessary.
- The DAOS Manager will be responsible for accounting of all equipment / materials located and or issued to the Power Generation Department.
- The DAOS will be responsible for the Quality Control of all works / tasks carried out when covering for the Power Generation Lead.
- The DAOS will ensure company H & S procedures are followed involving safe working practices, including Health & Safety hazards, and the handling and disposal of waste materials.
- The DAOS Manager will attend meetings and work closely with the designated
- Authority Representative over the day to day management and running of the AOS Department
- Maintain the following standards of operations, including relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are attained, as well as those specifically highlighted in the Statement of Requirements for KAIA North NAMSAILS Contract.
- Hold a current valid home country driving license plus Transport maintenance licences AOS
- Experience following written (English Language) based client instructions and scopes of work
- Managing a team (preferably multi-national) with regards daily tasks and future planning for anticipated changes in daily work.
- Ability to hold NATO Security Clearance.
- Familiar with NATO, ICAO and ISO terminology and standards.
- Be an accomplished user of Microsoft office applications IE, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Technical – The DAOS should be defined as holding a technical qualification and/or relevant experience in an airport environment.
- Previous experience in execution of deployed projects at multi national military locations
- Experience in hostile/arduous locations
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Experience of working on a military camp in a similar environment
- Experience of working on operations in austere remote sites or in developing nations.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.