Ganymede is a supplier of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the construction and Rail industry. We are currently recruiting for CSCS Labourer to work in the Lichfield area. This is a hands-on, safety-critical role.
CSCS labouring experience required.
including dedicated Covid-19 Site cleaning slots
This contract work is due to immediately
The position has competitive market rates.
- Supporting other trades
- Sanitising all areas of site on a regular basis including kitchens and toilets
- Moving materials around site
- All health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Valid CSCS ticket
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Full PPE (Orange)
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply online or call Jack on 01332 861834