I have a client with an incredible opportunity for a budding Senior Engineer to join a Tier 1 contractor as a Civils Agent who will take technical lead on multiple rail schemes on the CP6 framework.
Originally a Tier 2 supplier, the company have grew rapidly and are now delivering major contract works as a Tier 1 with a Gold accreditation. As an innovative and fast-growing business, this means they can provide extremely desirable succession plans meaning people who join this company can be confident in progressing their career at a swift pace.
You will be supporting the project team during the development and delivery phases of the project through the production and maintenance of planning documents and information. You will be taking a technical lead on a portfolio of schemes whilst regularly liaising with subcontractors, 3rd parties and Authorities on behalf of the Project Team. Day to day you will –
- Liaise with the Project team to collate and agree the critical methodologies, project deliverables and information required for the effective development of Planning documentation and information.
- Produce high quality Planning documentation and information for submission in a timely manner (ITPs, Work Package Plans, Task briefs etc).
- Share and use experience to input to the Development & Delivery phases of the project.
- Conduct site visits and inspections, giving timely and effective feedback to the team.
- Within the Planning documentation, identify key project risks and controls from a H&S and operational delivery perspective in conjunction with the delivery team.
- HND/HNC/BSc is essential as the role will require somebody technically gifted.
- You will have a proven track record working within a contractor on civils projects involving bridges, structures, earthworks (ideally rail).
- You must have exposure to Network Rail contracts.
- Experience on Rail framework beneficial .
Up to £45,000 basic salary
Company Car or Car Allowance
26 days + Bank holidays
Funding and support of any professional memberships
To enquire, apply directly or email your CV to Nicole Keeling at Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org