Assistant Project Manager
I have a client with an incredible opportunity for a budding Site Agent/Junior Project Manager to join a Tier 1 contractor as an Assistant Project Manager over heading multiple rail schemes on the CP6 framework.
Originally a Tier 2 supplier, the company have grew rapidly and are now delivering major contract works as a Tier 1 with a Gold accreditation. As an innovative and fast-growing business, this means they can provide extremely desirable succession plans meaning people who join this company can be confident in progressing their career at a swift pace.
As Assistant Project Manager, you will oversee a small team of agents and engineers across multiple rail schemes which will consist predominantly of bridges, structures, and earthworks. Day to day you will –
- Take responsibility for the development of projects from inception to completion
- Look at buildability and design issues whilst effectively steering site activity and liaising close with the client.
- You will have final sign off of site paperwork such as ITP’s, Task briefs and Work Pack Plans.
- You will travel to sits dotted across the Midlands 2-3 times a week whilst being office based for the remainder of the week.
- HND/HNC/BSc is essential as the role will require somebody technically minded
- You will have a proven track record working within a contractor on civils projects involving bridges, structures, earthworks in the rail industry
- You must have exposure to Network Rail
Up to £55,000 basic salary
Company Car or Car Allowance
26 days + Bank holidays
Funding and support of any professional memberships
To enquire, apply directly or email your CV to Nicole Keeling at Nicole.email@example.com