By Sonia Chandi
The Spring edition of Safety First, Ganymede’s quarterly safety newsletter, is now available to read.
In this edition we focus on:
· Competence, approval and wearing the correct PPE to operate machinery
· Lookout/Site Warden Kit – know what should be in yours
· Latest Lost Time Frequency Rate (LTFR)
· Ganymede’s six points to working safely
· Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome – how to reduce the risks
· Sentinel card reminders
· It’s good to talk – information on Samaritans helpline
· Close Call award
· Spotlight on safety
· Seat belt challenge
· Driver fatigue e-learning module
· Spring Safety Tips
We hope you find the newsletter useful and we welcome any feedback you might have.