Ganymede is a supplier of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the Rail, Construction and Civils industries.
We are currently recruiting for White Line Painters to work in the Dorset area. (DT11 Blandford)
- General road worker labouring duties
- White Line Painting
- To set out to engineers’ instructions (profiles and road markings)
- Assisting in measurement or level setting
- Loading and unloading by hand
- General hours of work are 40 hours a week
- Working Days, Nights and Weekends
On-going work (4 Months)
No qualifications required
- Experienced advantageous
- CSCS card advantageous
- Full UK driving licence advantageous
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply online or call Jack on 01332 861834
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.