Ganymede is one of the leading suppliers of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the rail industry. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Leader that holds COSS, Points Op, LXA and Level B Strapping tickets that would be willing to work as part of a multi skilled gang in the Croydon area. The work will include midweek nights as well as weekend work (minimum of 40 hours per week). Due to the COVID restrictions it is essential that you drive and have own transport.
Due to IR35 regulations this will be either Umbrella or PAYE.
- Personal Track Safety certification (PTS) with AC/DCCR and
- (Tr 00) Track Induction
- COSS – Controller of Site Safety competency
- (AOD(PO)) Auxiliary operating duties Points Operator
- (AOD(LXA)) Auxiliary operating duties Level Crossing Attendant
- (LB 3rd-R St-i) Level B - Strapping (inc testing)
- (LB 3rd-R Sw-i) Level B - Switching
- Able to work as part of a Multi Skilled gang.
- Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you’re interested in being part of growing company and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply online or email Londonoffice@ganymedesolutions.co.uk or call 07824 211 167.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation