£38,000 - £45,000 + car allowance
I have a client who are a civil engineering contractor, with an unmissable opportunity for a Sub Agent to join their success’ and pursue an esteemed career commencing on an exciting project in the North East.
This company are offering an exciting and challenging position for an established Sub Agent who wants to further their credible background within civil engineering, whilst reaping rewards in the form of a competitive package and a guaranteed, long term career path.
Reporting into the Project Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- The multi-disciplinary nature of this scheme will have you interface with various subcontractors.
- You will be a technical lead for Civil activities on the site.
- You will be responsible for the production of Work Package Plans, Method Statements, Task briefs and Quality checks.
- You will be the ‘eyes and ears’ on the ground to report back to the Engineering team on technical issues on site and require alterations.
- You will have a knowledge and appreciation of Temporary Works in accordance with client standards.
- You will have a small team of Site engineers reporting into you and provide leadership and mentorship, as well as being prepared to get involve where necessary with Engineering works.
- You will be proficient in IT for reporting purposes as well as an appreciation of CAD systems.
If you are somebody who is keen to work an environment that encourages growth and success, on a challenging and rewarding project, you already have the foundations to make a great fit.
It is essential that you’re Sub Agent with a strong Civil engineering background and you will have significant exposure to relevant site paperwork.
HND/HND or Degree in Civil Engineering is essential.
TWC ticket is desirable
£38,000 - £45,000 basic salary per annum
Company car or car allowance
25 days holidays plus bank holidays
Support and mentorship with Chartership
To ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity, you can either apply directly or email your CV to Nicole.email@example.com. Following your application, if you meet the expected requirements, you will be contacted for a casual assessment to discuss your goals and expectations. Then the best bit, when all parties establish that you’re an ideal match, we will get you booked in for interview with support provided every step of the way!
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.