A renowned organisation who has gone through a structure change and rebranding are expanding their team. With over 30 years’ experience working on the UKS most innovative solutions within rail and Civil engineering. You do not want to miss this exciting opportunity.
As Sub Agent you will be working on a variety of projects which will involve site work and office work. You can expect a 50/50 split between the two. Your day-to-day duties will see you:
- Carry out enabling works (Slab Track, drainage, Steel Works)
- Ensure compliance with duties of Principal Contractor as defined in the CDM regulations.
- Produce project related documents
- Produce and update project programme throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage and motivate team of engineers, sub-contractors, and graduates
- Acting as stand in for CRE
- Ordering of materials and plant for the site works in a timely manner and input into procurement schedule process.
To be successful in the role of Sub Agent you will be a creative, considerate, and collaborative individual who is looking to bring direction and planning for the future.
You will hold a minimum of an HNC/HND in Civil Engineering, with experience working with a Tier 1 or Tier 2 contractor dealing with enabling works.
- Salary dependant on experience
- Commercial Vehicle
- 25 Day holidays plus Bank Holidays
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
Apply or directly send your CV to Sasha.Gillan@ganymedesolutions.co.uk and if you meet the above standards you will be called.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.