£45,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
A Tier 1 rail giant is looking for an ambitious Sub Agent to join their growing team in the South East. You will be helping to run existing frameworks as well as assisting preparing technical and programming input for tenders in the region.
This business is looking to provide you with huge opportunity to progress up into Senior Agent and Project Manager roles with clear succession paths and set goals.
You will be working on lower value projects at a high volume throughout the South East, these will all be civils-based rail projects.
Day to day you will:
- Ensure that the contract is executed in accordance with the requirements of: All applicable legislation, The Terms and Conditions of the Contract, The Contract Health and Safety Plan, The Work Package Plans and Task Briefing Sheets, The Contract Quality / Environmental Plan.
- Deliver the contract within programme and budget.
- Liaise with site staff and managing surveyor to ensure tender allowances are not exceeded.
- Continuously monitor the contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
- Ensure that in conjunction with the site team changes to the contract are identified, agreed and effectively managed.
- Provide formal reports on contract progress to the Contracts Manager.
- Review and complete WPP'S, ITP's, Method statements, Task Briefs ETC
My client is looking for someone that has a background of working on multiple smaller scale projects due to the fast pace of this framework.
You will have Tier 1 or 2 contractor experience within a rail environment, and you must have experience in relevant site paperwork and quality measures mentioned in the job description.
An HND/HNC or BSc is essential for progression of a submission
- £45,000 - £50,000 annual salary
- Car or Car allowance
- 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Mentorship and funding of professional memberships
- Pension and Health insurance
If you’re around the South East region and think you meet the above requirments, get in touch with Carl Watkins today on 0755439251 or send your CV to Carl.Watkins@ganymedesolutions.co.uk