Rate: £20 per hour
Length of Contract: 3 Months Rolling
Working as SSOW planner for a rail contractor to actively ensure high standards are attained and continuously improved to assist in the planning of rail projects through identifying and securing the required possessions and work site access.
Produce and check SSOW plans with appropriate planning, safety and performance measures applied. Book and confirm appropriate possession resources within timescales when required. Maintain accounts and detailed records of possession arrangements. Ensure that all resources hold appropriate qualifications and licences for the activities carried out. Responsibility for compliance with appropriate legislation and standards.
To be considered for the position you must have: -
- Experience of the railway infrastructure business
- A proven track record of preparing all associated SSOW plans
- Valid SSOWP qualification
- Valid PTS
- Maintain databases, records and work scheduling systems
- Updating using Excel, Word and Explorer
- A full UK driving licence and your own transport
- Able to start on a week’s notice
For more information call me today on 07787 289 264 or send your updated CV to email@example.com
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website:
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.