Ganymede is one of the leading suppliers of qualified, multi-disciplined operatives in the rail industry. We are currently recruiting for experienced Skilled track gangs in the Kent area to work on HS1 between London and Dover. This will be a minimum of 15 - 18 months’ work including weekends and midweek work. expected to start in mid-January. Van and fuel card will be provided (the driver of the gang must have a clean license and be over 25 for insurance purposes). DZEP competence an advantage but not essential. This is a hands-on, safety-critical role where you will be part of a team that is helping to keep Britain moving safely.
Due to IR35 regulations this will be either Umbrella or PAYE.
- Personal Track Safety certification (PTS) with AC/DCCR
- DZEP competence an advantage but not essential.
- Small Tools ticket
- Track Induction
- Valid and in-date Sentinel card
- Willing to work shifts, including days, nights, and weekends
- Willing to drive vehicles would be advantageous.
- Please send Sentinel number with all communication
Our people are our passion at Ganymede. Working with Ganymede you can expect the following:
- Opportunities to progress a guided career path with both technical and leadership (supervisor/management) training
- Provision of PPE clothing
- Our core value Safety First, Safety Always is at the heart of everything we do – you will be expected to attend regular safety briefings with our teams to help keep you fully up to speed with the ever-changing railway
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
For more information, please contact the recruitment team on the below email.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07824 211 167.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation