Site Supervisor – Rail
£30 per hour (PAYE or UMB)
6 Month Contract
The Site Supervisor role includes: -
- Supervise and check the quality of work delivered and confirm assets are compliant to standards.
- Carry out work safely and in accordance with the safe systems of work procedures, method statements and other instructions.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Undertake specific inspections in accordance with standards as directed.
- Prioritise work arising.
- Prepare work and resource specifications and method statements including Safe System of Work Plans.
- Assist in the development of work plans that enables work to be delivered safely, efficiently, and compliant to standards.
- Assist in the allocation of resources.
- Deliver work in accordance with the relevant work plans.
- Provide appropriate information to update systems, databases, and records.
- Undertake a programme of staff surveillance, work quality, compliance and asset condition checks as directed.
- Assist in the management, control and discipline of staff as directed.
- Assist in the monitoring and review of staff competence and welfare.
- Contribute to your own development and that of others.
- Proven Site Supervisor within the Rail sector
- Knowledge and experience of permanent way inspection, maintenance, renewal, and asset condition assessment techniques.
- Valid PTS
- Able to work days, nights and weekends
- Available to start on a weeks’ notice
- UK driving licence and own vehicle
The organisation operates across the UK specialising in Rail, Construction and Build projects. This company is constantly growing through major projects and frameworks.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07787 289264 for more information.
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation