Site Engineer – Environment Agency
South Midlands, flexible to travel
A national renowned Tier 1 Contractor have an opportunity for an ambitious Site engineer to join and be a part of their continuously rising schemes. With a huge increase in Environment Agency flood defence schemes, this business has more and more sites dotted throughout the South Midlands and Home counties and are looking for somebody to work throughout.
With so many opportunities to develop within this company, this role will provide you with a chance to move in technical or operational management quickly, depending on what suits you – whilst offering professional membership support along the way!
As Site engineer, you will be tasked with the provision of accurate surveying, setting out, measurement and control of contract works.
You will be required to be flexible to travel site to site, this could be anywhere from Northampton to Oxford to Bedford – all travel and lodging expenses would be reimbursed.
You will ensure all site activities are carried out in a safe manner and that all comply with the Company and Site standards for environment management. Day to day you will:
- Set out
- Undertake quality checks
- Interpret designs into practice on site
- Deal with the site teams and any subcontractors
- HND/HNC minimum in relevant field
- You will come from a heavy civil engineering background, working with disciplines such as earthworks, deep drainage, flood defence and coastal defence
- It is essential that you’re flexible to lodge when required across the South Midlands and Home counties
£30,000 - £36,000 per annum
Company car or Car allowance (£4,500)
Lodging and travel all reimbursed or booked
25 days plus bank holidays
Get in touch with Nicole Keeling now to grab this opportunity on 07894 235 609 and make sure you have emailed your CV to Nicole.Keeling@ganymedesolutions.co.uk