Site Engineer – up to £42,000 – Leeds & York – Civil Infrastructure
One of the UK’s largest privately owned contractors is experiencing a period of huge growth, with an excellent pipeline of future projects, and as such they are growing their team. This means there is an excellent opportunity to join a national business at an extremely exciting time, not only is it an excellent time to join, but it is also a brilliant business in general, who invest heavily in their team and employees. They also invest heavily in the future of the business, whether it is on professional qualifications and chartership or state of the art complex machinery.
Responsibilities of the Site Engineer:
- Planning, Estimating and Specifying of projects
- Support the Project Management teams in the assessment and production of programming and technical planning
- Take responsibility during the construction, installation and testing on site
- Provide support to the Project management functions to produce site safety and technical / quality paperwork
- Support the Project engineers in development of site paperwork
- Engage with the company’s career development and mentorship programme
- Setting out site-to-site
Qualifications and Skills of the Site Engineer:
- Previous Site Engineer experience in either Rail or Civil Infrastructure
- Chartership or intentions of becoming chartered
- Technically qualified as a civil engineer
- Experience in relevant contracts e.g. NEC & JCT
- Excellent understanding of onsite safety protocols
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team, with contracts and projects secured for the coming years. Apply using the apply button or send your CV to email@example.com for your chance to make a great career move!
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.