Are you a Site Engineer with extensive experience on major Highway’s developments?
A leading principal contractor has an opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer to join their division working on a prestigious highway’s development in the North West. Having won several schemes and projects throughout the UK and a £multi billion turn over, this makes for a great opportunity to work for a highly reputable organisation within the industry.
As a Site Engineer you will play an integral part in supporting the delivery of all aspects of the project including setting out and engineering control. Your day-to-day duties will include, but not exhaustive to:
- Ensure you Participate in creating a safe working environment
- Ensure all works are carried out to instruction, production of site sketches,
- Ensure all works carried out are completed on diary sheets along with photo graphic evidence and coordination of engineering control and setting out
- Ensure all site waste is minimal and all equipment is accounted for along with calibration of all survey equipment
- All other duties which include ITPs, maintaining all records, report issues
- Must have experience working on multidisciplinary highways projects including, dual carriage ways, Smart motorways, and junction improvements
- Must have a minimum of HNC in Civil Engineering
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- Company Car or Car allowance
- 42.5hrs a week
- 28 Day holidays + Bank Holidays
- Bupa Healthcare
If this sounds like you and you want to find out more, please apply or contact me on email@example.com