A firmly established, Tier 1 contractor who specialise in Civils and M&E works across the UK, have an exciting opportunity for a Site agent. You will become part of a renowned brand name giving you the opportunity to grow in conjunction with this ambitious and forward-thinking business.
The company have many contracts to work on such as rail infrastructure projects, lineside building projects and minor framework schemes with works such as: bridge re-construction/replacement, upgrades and refurbishments, station work, bridges, tunnels, footbridges, flood repair and alleviation.
You will predominantly be working on multi-disciplinary rail projects which include all aspects of general civils work, you will be involved in asset management up to larger minor civils works. Day to day you will-
- Ensure that the contract is executed in accordance with the requirements.
- Liaise with site staff and managing surveyor to ensure tender allowances are not exceeded.
- Continuously monitor contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
- Ensure that in conjunction with the site team, changes to the contract are identified, agreed, and effectively managed.
- Provide formal reports on contract progress to the Project and Contracts managers.
It is essential that you have a proven track record working on rail civils projects as either a Sub Agent or Site agent and can display an understanding of all aspects of the contracting process and technical building requirements.
- Must be able to establish strong working relationships and be a team player as well as displaying use of initiative and making independent decisions well.
- Qualification in Civil Engineering: HNC, HND, BSc, BEng
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Company car or car allowance
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Apply on this page or alternatively, send your CV directly to Nicole Keeling on Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org