Site Agent LNE
£50,000 - £55,000 + Company car/car allowance
Are you a Site agent feeling like your role is not providing you with the diversity of work to keep you on your toes?! With the company’s rail division boasting an immense work bank, this Site agent role is uniquely positioned in the market for somebody to lead on a prestigious Access for all scheme with further works within the LNE region.
This position will commence on a train station in a popular holiday destination of Northeast Yorkshire, leading an Access for all scheme that will consist of refurbishments in compliance with DDA regulations incorporating lift shafts, new ramp style footbridges and other cosmetic requirements.
What is expected of me as Site Agent?
- You will develop, maintain and regularly update the Construction Phase Plan and ensure all required WPP’s and Task Briefs are produced to an appropriate standard, both for self-delivered works as well as work undertaken by Subcontractors.
- Develop, maintain and update the Contract Quality Plan and produce and maintain all Inspection and Test Plans and other specific documentation to support Health and Safety and/or Hand Back files, O&M manuals etc.
- You will Manage the co-ordination of client appointed Contractors including Statutory Authorities or other interfacing Stakeholders and ensure compliance with the companies CDM obligations.
- Ensure all Company initiatives and directives are communicated and implemented as required.
- Monitor and regularly update the project Cost Plan to ensure that project cost headings are individually monitored and controlled in line with the identified allowances, and that the project achieves the commercial targets set.
- Undertake or work towards undertaking CRE or ‘Responsible Manager’ duties on Network Rail projects.
- You will undertake regular Site Engagement and Inspections.
Established as a key supplier to Network Rail amongst others, you will be joining an award-winning provider of engineering services into the rail, highways, waterways, and utilities sectors. Recognised as being helpful, professional, and innovative contractors, as part of this team you will be expected to lead continuous improvement initiatives that will increase engagement and profile with key customers that optimise works delivery.
This is key to the spirit of this organisations culture, where safety of its workforce is naturally its number one priority, followed by teamwork and providing opportunity for real career growth.
Remuneration and benefits
A great benefits package is available consisting of £50,000 – £55,000 basic salary per annum, plus Company car or car allowance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Private Medical Insurance etc.
Additionally, you will part of a big named company who pride themselves on mentoring its employees to their maximum potentional, meaning you’ll consistently reap benefits of a long-term prosperous career.
If you are a leader who excels in encouraging the best out of your team, developing partnerships with your customers and repeatedly gets the job done as per budgets and timescales, keep reading!
As a Site Agent delivering multidisciplinary works as part of a key framework in the rail sector it is a given that you will…
- Have vast experience across small to medium rail projects that may include access for all schemes, asset maintenance or upgrades to bridges, stations, platforms, embankments, tunnels etc.
- Demonstrate clear experience of the contracting process and technical construction requirements to Network Rail standards.
- Hold HNC or above in Civil engineering
You can either apply directly or email your CV to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org. Following your application shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation