Senior Site Agent
Are you a Senior Site Agent with extensive experience on major Highway’s developments?
A leading principal contractor has an opportunity for an experienced Senior Site Agent to join their division working on a prestigious highway’s development in the North West. Having won several schemes and projects throughout the UK and a £multi billion turn over, this makes for a great opportunity to work for a highly reputable organisation within the industry.
As a Senior Site Agent, you will responsible in supporting the delivery of all aspects of the project including management of engineers, sub-contractors, graduates and stake holders. Your day-to-day duties will include, but not exhaustive to:
- Ensure you Participate in creating a safe working environment
- Ensure all necessary pre-construction documentation has been completed in a timely manner, ensure that the physical construction works can be executed safely, to the defined quality and in line with the project programme/outputs. This pre-construction documentation will include, but not limited to: WPP’s, Quality Plans, ITP’s, Temporary works designs
- Management of Key Performance Indicators that are defined by both client and company
- Ensure all works are executed in accordance with the companies BMS (Business Management System)
- To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve completion on time, to specification and within budget
- To programme works in conjunction with nominated contractor and provide short term and as built programmes as required
- Liaise with the design team to ensure the design deliverables are received in time for efficient delivery of the site works
- Monitor that the Buying team and commercial department order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions
- Must have experience working on multidisciplinary highways projects including, dual carriage ways, Smart motorways, and junction improvements
- Must have a minimum of HNC in Civil Engineering
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- Company Car or Car allowance
- 42.5hrs a week
- 28 Day holidays + Bank Holidays
- Bupa Healthcare
If this sounds like you and you want to find out more, please apply or contact me on email@example.com
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.