Job Title: Site Agent/Utilities Coordinator
Rate: £350 per day – (Ltd/Umbrella PAYE) – Negotiable
Site Agent/Utilities Coordinator Role Description
We are currently looking for a Site Agent to join a utilities project in Norwich.
As Site Agent you will have a range of responsibilities including
- Managing subcontractor on GI works
- Overseeing topographical surveys
- STATS Coordination
- Overseeing/conducting safety inductions
- Implementing health & safety procedures
- Reviewing method statements
- Planning works
Site Agent Qualifications/Experience
- Degree/HNC/HND in a Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive utilities experience
- Relevant CSCS card
- STATS experience
If you’re interested in this Site Agent position, press “APPLY” or send your CV to email@example.com or call Will on 07773034739.
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.