Up to £45k
Are you looking for a role where you can grow with the organisation?
This up and coming Contractor offers specialist Design and Build services to the UK Rail industry. Having won several rail frameworks with projects spanning the country, they are seeking a Site Agent to join their ever-expanding team!
As the Site Agent, you’ll be working closely with the Construction Manager to understand the scope of works required by client. Your responsibilities will be then to;
- Produce Work Package plans
- Produce method statements and risk assessments
- Manage the Safety culture on site, including inductions
- Ensure works are carried within timescales and to budget
- Ensuring assurance within the project
- Provide advice to the design team on buildability
- Assist in technical submissions for tenders
Coming from a civils engineering background, with a desire to move your career towards the rail sector, you’ll need to have experience of producing the relevant documents as well as being commercially aware to understand the commercial implications of the project. You’ll be driven to succeed in your career as you’ll be encouraged to push your career forward!
When necessary there may also be the requirement to ‘be hands on’ with the setting out, but this would only be if required! They are looking for the kind of mentality of a leader who will be willing to get stuck in and provide guidance to the work force.
- HNC Civil Engineering or above
- Would require some form of Civil Engineering site experience and welcome applicants from a background in Highways construction, flood defence, drainage, earthworks etc.
- Site experience ideally as a Site Engineer/Senior Engineer.
The company are able to provide support for chartership and further qualifications
Salary up to £45k, Car Allowance, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
If you are keen to get your career on the right tracks, then please contact me on Natasha.Higgins@ganymedesolutions.co.uk
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website:
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.